The product in process is from seedless grapes of the Vitis vinifera variety. Kashmar raisins, also known as long raisins are produced from seedles grapes that are local Iranian type. This kind is famous for its special sweet and sour taste and its long length shape. Long raisin like golden raisins are made using sulfur fumigation process and shade dried so they are golden amber in color. This type is popular for those who dislike the extreme sweat flavor of other raisins types. Like other types, kashmar raisins are dried, coated with vegetable oil, stemmed, mechanically cleaned, laser and hand sorted then metal detected under extreme care of hygienic conditions and with legal and safety requirements and the customers special specifications.
RAW MATERIALS USED
The Kashmar raisins produced in Golchin Zare is done from raw material which is well grown,lye dipped, dried under shade and is also treated with sulfur dioxide to retain color. then windrowed and stored by the farmers prior to delivery to Golchin Zare.
KASHMAR RAISINS SPECIFICATION
Packaging: Carton with polyethylene bag ,for alimentary use.
Marketing: Each carton marked with: name of the product, name of the packer, net weight, crop year, lot number, best before date and origin.
- The cardboard should be clean and strong.
- The polyethylene bag should not be dirty and torn.
- The products are packed in cardboard boxes with inner polyethylene BLUE Plastic bag, transparent or a blue in color.
- Bulk packaging of 5 kg, 10kg, 12.5 kg net in cartons.
- Cello bags of minimum 200gr. / net and maximum 1 kg /net.
- Cartons are clearly marked according to buyers requirements.
- The cartons are sealed with tape and then are passed through a metal detector.
- ۲۰ GP container: 1700X 12.5 kg NET or 2050 X 10kg NET
DELIVERY & PRESERVING
Preserving conditions: In a dry and cool place